GDT: Game 2 - Penguins vs Detroit - 8:00 PM - Werner: Fenway 'confident' in Dubas' vision for franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Graves has been dogshit and should be scratched for Shea dog.
Nah he's actually been good this game.

It's ok to admit shit players have good games.

So lads, are we all settled in with our best drink? Fav snack?

Because coming up next is the infamous Penguins 3rd period collapse.
Lol yeah you just know the boys are gonna turtle in the third. I hope Blomqvist is ready

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Now, time to watch this team fall back on its heels and try to play prevent defense, allowing the Wings to come through the NZ with speed. Should be fantastic!

Sorry

May 18, 2005
So lads, are we all settled in with our best drink? Fav snack?

Because coming up next is the infamous Penguins 3rd period collapse.
When they made it 4-1 my gf was like "Oh cool they're gonna win." She got off with a mild death stare.

That was nice to see some activity from the team. Blomqvist made some saves to give them the confidence to get back in the game. The Red Wings are terrible defensively. Malkins assist reminded me of the 2018 playoffs when Voracek waved his stick at Geno coming thru the neutral zone like it was pond hockey.

Still, some good things to build off so far. Now just don't play the 4th line half the 3rd period "protecting' the lead, Sully. Oh, who are we kidding? That's exactly what will happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

canadianguy77

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2006
If Beauvilier can play like this most of the season, we will be getting a decent pick at the deadline for him!! Keep it going boys!!
They should just keep feeding MP and try to jack up his totals. If they can get him up to around 40 points at the TDL, we could probably get a first and maybe more for him.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Nah he's actually been good this game.

It's ok to admit shit players have good games.

Lol yeah you just know the boys are gonna turtle in the third. I hope Blomqvist is ready
Graves hasn’t been noticeably bad in this game at all, I wonder if back 2 backs just make him think less and it actually helps his game or something.

With that said, we have another 20mins to see this go off the rails.

Reactions: Pancakes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad