GDT: Game #2 of 82: Blues @ Coyotes - 10pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Murray Baron was a whipping boy for most of his tenure with the Blues. Hell, Chris Pronger was a whipping boy his first couple of years here.

My Barron memory is Ric Tocchet beating the crap out of him

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Kostin is going to come out, score a goal and play a very physical game and establish himself as a power forward force that we lack.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Stelmacki

May 2, 2017
I can't understand the Neal criticism. He's on a league minimum salary at a position that is probably expected to be a healthy scratch more often than not. Any production from him is just bonus. The bar so low....why would he attract ire?
Because he’s blocking….

Umm….

Well, if we didn’t have him we’d have….uh…

Someone help me out
confused-john-travolta.gif

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I can't understand the Neal criticism. He's on a league minimum salary at a position that is probably expected to be a healthy scratch more often than not. Any production from him is just bonus. The bar so low....why would he attract ire?
I think naturally people search for a villain in different things

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Welp, apparently Kraken games are blacked out for me here too. So it seems like Colorado and Seattle games are BOTH blacked out on ESPN+, including the recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad