GDT: Game #2 of 82: Blues @ Coyotes - 10pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
It's funny because I think that's the only goal he shouldn't have had. He was making himself small in the net for the Faulk goal and both Kostin goals, and the second Kyrou goal he just got dangled. A better or more on goalie would be in a position to make the save on most of them.

I would have to go back and re-watch it. A lot happened very quickly there.;)

Reactions: Thallis

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
We would have to shed some money. My guess is Scandella would go the other way to help with the cap. Remember that Lindholm would be a rental so if I am offering Perunovich I am not adding a 1st to that, maybe a later pick, like a 3rd. I would be willing to trade the 1st but it would be with a lesser prospect like maybe Alexandrov. Basically one big piece and one complimentary piece.
If you want to bring in someone like that, you need to shed Tank salary.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
If you want to bring in someone like that, you need to shed Tank salary.

Not necessarily. We don't know what cap space will be available come the TDL due to injury. Anaheim could also retain salary to get us to increase our offer.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
[QUOTE="Meatball, post: 180613084, member: 231251"]Neighbours and Kostin look amazing. Hopefully they keep this up, I don't know how you take either one of them out. :help: :yo:

We're deep again, boys! :yo:[/QUOTE]

I think both are up with The Big Team for good.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
[QUOTE="Meatball, post: 180613084, member: 231251"]Neighbours and Kostin look amazing. Hopefully they keep this up, I don't know how you take either one of them out. :help: :yo:

We're deep again, boys! :yo:

I think both are up with The Big Team for good.[/QUOTE]
i hope

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I certainly won’t ignore that we beat an AHL team tonight lol. Man, Arizona is horrendous.

However, this is potentially a great confidence builder for some guys. Especially Kostin. Hopefully this is the springboard to a great season for him.

Great start to the season!

It wouldn't surprise me to see this team with 15 wins after the season ends.

Reactions: Halak Ness Monster

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Not necessarily. We don't know what cap space will be available come the TDL due to injury. Anaheim could also retain salary to get us to increase our offer.
Perhaps. But dealing Scandella weakens D. If you bring in top pairing guy, Scandella would be great #5D. We will need guy like him in playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad