Post-Game Talk: Game 2 - New York Rangers @ Minnesota Wild - 8pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
How great does Schneider look with the new number 4. He plays like a vet already and the switch just makes you incision a kid who’ll be a staple for the Rangers for a buncha years.

Great number switch but admittedly my brain is struggling with recognizing the name bar. I keep seeing "Del Zotto" lol

But yes, much better than 45!

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
You’re listening to too much of your wild fan friends propaganda they are not better than Tampa not even close lol
No I watch most all of the wild games, have since college. I root for them casually except against the rangers. I'm higher on them than minny fans lol. Minnesota sports fans are generally pretty pessimistic

Reactions: Dickie Dunn

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Greenway is not much of a fighter. Lost a close one to...Brian Boyle. That should tell you how much Reaves had to worry about that.

Well then - my eyes deceive me. lol There was an opportunity in that game that I thought for sure Reaves would get in his face because Greenway was running roughshod on us, and he looked away.

BTW - I'm a fan of Reaves, so if that's truly the case he should impose his will tonight! :D

Reactions: bhamill

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
Thinking I go with:

Rangers Moneyline
Rangers Puckline +8.5
Mika Zibanejad 3+ goal scorer
Chris Kreider 2+
Laf 2+
Kakko 2+
Panarin 1

Correct score 10-1 Rangers, because Zucc will score of course.

Seems close, no?
Hahaha I feel that way every game. In all reality... my slips for tonight:

-NYR Moneyline (love this tonight)
-o6.5 Toronto/Washington (Leafs went 8-4 vs the o6.5 on 2nd half of back to backs last year)
-Pens -1.5 + Sens parlay
-u6 Devils/Flyers + o6.5 Avs/Flames + Knights -1.5

LGR as usual

Reactions: kinger8998

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
Well then - my eyes deceive me. lol There was an opportunity in that game that I thought for sure Reaves would get in his face because Greenway was running roughshod on us, and he looked away.

BTW - I'm a fan of Reaves, so if that's truly the case he should impose his will tonight! :D
Who knows? Maybe Reaves was having an off night. I'm a fan of both players though I think Greeway gets a little too reckless with goalies' health sometimes. I like hard play but you have to give a bit on goalies.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Chytil's a center in their plans no matter what a few fans would do.
I feel he took big steps forward from the second half last season, through the playoffs, to now. He's visibly stronger. He's gotten much better defensively. And he's looking like he improved on faceoffs. I mean there's no way his faceoff percentage from game 1 the other night is sustainable, but if he can be over 50% that would be a big win for us.

Reactions: TominNC

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Man after game one the boys and fan base is riding high , people around the league pegging is as Cup contenders , best team in the east etc… bet your life savings on Minnesota
- They are going to be cold and bored sitting through the Minny opening night ceremonies.​
- They had something to prove going up against TB last game after losing.​
- Interconference game = nothing to get up for.​

I really wish we had less interconference games. So boring and then the annoying with time zone differences.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
- They are going to be cold and bored sitting through the Minny opening night ceremonies.​
- They had something to prove going up against TB last game after losing.​
- Interconference game = nothing to get up for.​

I really wish we had less interconference games. So boring and then the annoying with time zone differences.

I actually like playing western teams but not on the road. Especially since the West is weak compared to the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad