GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Ahhh here we go. This is the phase where everyone starts turning on the coach. This place is so predictable 😆

2 games in 2 nights, against one of the best teams in the league, on the road; games like this will happen. The only way out young D can learn to deal with this pressure is by being exposed to it.

Lets relax and remember where the organization is, we're 3 notches below the 2 teams we've played.
Ok sure a measured approach..makes sense. I'm not even turning on the coach per se...it's just that to be fair he has barely had any actual coaching experience. And while is cool for the kids I really do think the Habs should have the best coach available period. MAYBE Marty could be an assistant...I mean how do you go from whatever he was coaching to NHL overnight? Just an observation. And yes I do realize we are heavily outmatched skill wise.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Slaf took his bad habbit back. Give the puck quickly and not insicive on his play. He needs to battle better for the puck and keep the puck longer. Beat the opponent instead of always looking for the pass. He is big. He needs tontake advantage. Lane hutson beat guys with his speed. S’af was doing the same last year with his physicality

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I mean not a surprising result. We're more upset as it's a hated rival.
Still too many overpaid vets playing indifferently.
Still too small with no defined 4th line to play physical and soften up opposing D's.
Not enough size with skill in the top 6.
A D that is young with a few guys who play small.
And when the goalie is off, it doesn't hide the warts

Reactions: Yoor

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Slaf took his bad habbit back. Give the puck quickly and not insicive on his play. He needs to battle better for the puck and keep the puck longer. Beat the opponent instead of always looking for the pass. He is big. He needs tontake advantage. Lane hutson beat guys with his speed. S’af was doing the same last year with his physicality

so you are saying Slaf needs to 'beat off' his opponent????

• Haha
Reactions: Yoor

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Seriously....someone check on @OldCraig71 ! So many people die on the shitter.
Don't tell me that!

1728609213106.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: waitin425
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad