GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
I am a die-hard Habs fan (and have been for over 50 years) and I unfortunately have to recognize that Primeau is not an NHL-caliber goaltender.
I was just about to say the same thing .If we are suppose to compete for a playoff spot you need a backup goalie that can at least keep you in the game.Primeau just can't cut it.Send him to Laval and bring Dobes up.If he gets claimed which i doubt so be it.How many of you shout shoot when we are on the PP? That stupid passing waiting for the perfect shot has to stop.It is not working.

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
Hutson was upgraded to #1 LD at EV, he has played more than Matheson...I think by next week he's on PP1.
I think this is fine. Give Matheson a couple more games to get his shit together on PP1 otherwise there's clearly a better option w/ Hutson.
MSL is playing Hutson a good amount of minutes, so this is tolerable in the short term (Hutson on PP2)

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Barron is a terrible defenseman. I've seen enough. I'd rather have Gustav in the lineup.

Gallagher on the PP needs to end now.

Not watching the turd period.
You'll miss ABB and Gally on the PP, I am forcing you to endure the pain

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Our core players, best players aren't even near their prime. Demidov isn't even in the NHL yet, 18 years old, Slaf is 20, Hutson is 20 and Hage is also 18 and not even here yet.
I wish there were a way to get Demidov out of his 13th player yellow-green jersey and into a Habs uniform, sooner.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
1728608610880.gif

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
We have been so devoid of elite talent, that a little sniff of Hutson is all I need to see. This guy has potential to be our best player by a long shot. Everytime he touches the puck, he is dangerous....and he already looks like he is playing with guys that can't match his skill and brain.

He needs to be on the ice with our top line. He needs to be on our #1 PP.

I hope Demi is more of this next year.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
I think this is fine. Give Matheson a couple more games to get his shit together on PP1 otherwise there's clearly a better option w/ Hutson.
MSL is playing Hutson a good amount of minutes, so this is tolerable in the short term (Hutson on PP2)

It's always the same each year... the vets have their spots to lose. I expect Matheson to have PP2 by game #10 max.

Reactions: Pomee

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We have been so devoid of elite talent, that a little sniff of Hutson is all I need to see. This guy has potential to be our best player by a long shot. Everytime he touches the puck, he is dangerous....and he already looks like he is playing with guys that can't match his skill and brain.

He needs to be on the ice with our top line. He needs to be on our #1 PP.

I hope Demi is more of this next year.
Hutson has been our best player in both games. He creates so much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad