GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

I miss Peter Popovic

Jun 2, 2021
So far Hutson, Caufield, Barré-Boulet, Montembeault and Guhle gets an A+

Primeau, Suzuki, Slafkovskiy and Matheson gets an F-, bros need to wake up, season has started

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Having a hard time getting the puck out, too many weak plays on the puck, not winning battles. I think Boston is playing like it's their home opener and MTL doesn't quite have that adrenaline.

Primeau would look a lot better if we weren't pinned in our end for most of the period.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
Back to back vs the bruins home opener is a tough task. Hopefully they come out on the second hard. More structured on the back end and Mr northeastern goalie bring a little come competitive in the crease

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I don’t even mention it anymore because it’s hopeless. The coaches are dead set on that “strategy” and they won’t change it.
at some point we will have the players to win, but will come out with a ton of losses. We just are not well coached. I don't think an Alain Vigneault team looks this lost for example with this group of young kids.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
What pisses me off about Anderson is that he has all the tools to make himself a useful bottom 6 player. But man, he doesn’t do much

He has the size and the speed. Terrible puck handling and low IQ.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
the Big Bad Bruins are just in another league.

Too big, too fast, too skilled.
Dude, they are not all that. They are on their last leg and are a fairly slow skating team. Skilled is not a qualifier for them. They have the best cohesion system out there, and the D is rock solid, at least the top 4.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
It’s great. But he started fast last year too. We need to see if he can score from further out. That will tell the tale as to whether his shot’s returned or not.
He finished off the season strong also with 8 goals in his last 9. Hopefully he’s picking up from where he left off last season.

It’s paramount for the rebuild for him to reach his full potential and become that elite goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad