GDT: Game 2 - Late Night with Mike & Tripp gets started early this year - Canes @ SJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

That’s almost parody. Goodness gracious. One game in. Brutal. He played great on Wednesday too.

It was inevitable to happen this season, which is why it's a good thing we have some solid depth...you knew when we signed him there had to be more (Patches/Stastny) coming bc you can almost guarantee he'll miss 50% of a season. But I didn't expect it to happen 1 game into the season.

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
It was inevitable to happen this season, which is why it's a good thing we have some solid depth...you knew when we signed him there had to be more (Patches/Stastny) coming bc you can almost guarantee he'll miss 50% of a season. But I didn't expect it to happen 1 game into the season.
Could have challenged Wiz for the record too.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Well I will be staying up late for this game but I live on the left coast. I am most anxious to see who of all of you will stay up past your bed times.
circles.png

This is my normal state of being. My global job has me sleeping a couple hours - 4 hrs in a row max during the week. Always worried I am going to sleep through a call. So I wake up look at Twitter/Insta..listen to a podcast..watch sports.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Rhys Hoskins going yard with an epic bat slam made it a good day. Phils winning made it a better day. Canes winning tonight would make it a great day.

So lets do that

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Bold prediction. Jalen Chatfield will score his very first NHL goal on this road trip. I predict it comes tonight in a weird way, like Clark Bishop weird. Regardless go Chats and go Canes!

Reactions: Cardiac Jerks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad