GDT: Game 2 - Late Night with Mike & Tripp gets started early this year - Canes @ SJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
First away game of the year, so why not get straight into a West Coast trip. 10:30 puck drop tonight

giphy.gif

So anyway, one game down in the season so far, how'd it go in Raleigh this week?

giphy.gif

Necas with 3 points? Svech with a snipe from the boards, and Jarvis breaking the ice on the season from *checks notes* a backhander from at the goalline? Damn, the kids are starting to grow up, huh?

tumblr_pu6akibOzd1v65ieho1_540.gif

That good, huh? Well cool, So Burns is going back home, bet things get weird tonight

f9df72b161f02f25043ed745663d167e.gif

Welp, not much else to say. Go Canes, #TakeWarning

tumblr_psg2efBlo51ut1d6co1_540.gif

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Something is wrong with me. I’m annoyed that a real live human female invited herself over this evening and I’m going to have to miss the game.
I know what's wrong with me. Diagnosed with high blood pressure on Wednesday and one of the lifestyle changes is "get more sleep."

Saw the commercial during the Blue Jackets game for tonight and yelled at the TV.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Well, unless you 2 are involved in other, let's say 'activities', perhaps you should discover if she is worth keeping, i.e. okay with watching a hockey game.

If she doesn't let you have the game on during said activities, I'd question whether its worth keeping the relationship going

She’s not. Slim pickins on dating apps in eastern NC when you look like the love child of Shrek and that Hagrid guy just without the height genes

So at the conclusion of said activities, just proclaim 'You're a Wizard, Harry" in a very thick scottish accent.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
Diagnosed with high blood pressure on Wednesday
I'll one-up you: I got my high blood pressure diagnosis seven or so years ago. Yesterday, at a training at work while watching a video I got a feeling like I'm gonna faint and the next thing I wake up from the floor with an ambulance on the way.

The paramedics hooked me up to their heart diagnostics machine and a diagnosted me with atrial fibrillation. I was given instructions to go to the hospital for cardioversion which I did, but luckily the regular heart rhythm had returned all by itself so no actual treatment was needed.

Even with meds my lower pressure has been kind of high. I'll probably go get my medication checked now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad