GDT: [Game #2] Dallas Stars vs. New York Islanders – 7:00 PM CT (Victory+)

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Seggy-March-Duche line carries some of these regular season games just like last year. Teams have no answer to our 3 scoring lines.

Otter scrambbly but decently solid, just like the playoffs.

Hintz and Benn look lazy and uninterested compared to what we know they can do. Probably will be coasting until spring.

Its like nothing changed from the regular season of last year. I'll enjoy the ride and see how we look in April.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
yearisthis.JPG

What year is this

Reactions: Azzuri

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Woulda been sweet if they'd brought Kari in for one game.

I went back to just watching the game on NHL66. Victory+ is terrible.
I gave up watching games at all last year due to how shitty the illegal streams were. Tonight on V+ it froze three times and I had the stream back up in about five seconds. So huge improvement for me so far.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Woulda been sweet if they'd brought Kari in for one game.

I gave up watching games at all last year due to how shitty the illegal streams were. Tonight on V+ it froze three times and I had the stream back up in about five seconds. So huge improvement for me so far.
What ones were you using? I had less issues that way than I have with espn+.
In fact if i didn't have espn+ for college football i would probably still go that route

Reactions: Ub the Bub

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
What ones were you using? I had less issues that way than I have with espn+.
In fact if i didn't have espn+ for college football i would probably still go that route
Tried multiple but I think the NHL66 was the main one. Even when it worked on a PC screen, I'm not willing to watch that way on a regular basis. I want to watch on a TV. I'd cast from Chrome but it would drop/freeze too often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad