Player Discussion William Nylander

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Last year he had something to play for. He got his bag/life time contract. Always been a Willy fan, but the man will have to find ways to motivate himself these next 8 years.
Sadly he’s his father’s son………

Is he sulking because he can’t play C, or is he in semi-retirement?
It’s easier and less accountable being a winger so I’m sure Styles is fine staying away from the middle………

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Maybe could add his brother on the wing to get the pot stirring ?
One floating Swede’s enough don’t cha think……..

Nylanders mentality is this-

Ill show up when i want, if coach calls me out, ill retreat further and coach loses his job. Im at 11.5 milly, what is coach at? I have the leverage, end of story
It’ll be interesting how Chief deals with the entitled if or when they mail in the effort that happened too many times for my liking the last few years………

• Haha
Reactions: Maple Leaf

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
He should just do what the coach says and shoot when he gets the puck.

Slow it down so he doesn't outskate his linemates.

Actually, if it is McMann - Holmberg - Nylander might be worth a watch.
Maybe Styles needs to be ran before the game like they do to some racehorses at Woodbine, let him get his ya ya’s out before the game?

Has to be better. I may disown him
He’s got so much to give and yet even when he has a good game we know he’s got so much more to offer, he and Mathews both do this on a regular basis……..

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Absent JT is an upgrade. the guy went off the cliff. Maybe third line stint on a wing or something. Extending should be out of the question.

In today's game linemates need relatively compatible footspeed.
I’d rather see JT used on the third line where he’d be extremely effective, use Domi in the middle of the second line. It’s a lot of scratch for a third liner, but using him ineffectively is counterproductive imo…….

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Had the game on while some family was over that knows nothing about hockey or any of the players

They all left my house with #88 as their favorite player.
He does seem extremely popular among those with limited knowledge of the game.
Hopefully we get more of last night from him.

• Haha
Reactions: ULF_55

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad