GDT: Game 2: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/23: 7:00pm EST SNE, SN360, TVAS, TSN 690: Bedard comes to town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
I hated the Pearson trade because the guy's taking Heineman's spot (even though Heineman has not been great in TC). He brings nothing and Moneyhands is being wasted on that line. I would much rather see RHP in his spot, or idealy just switch Evans and Monny and the 3rd line would be much better.

Hope Dach is OK because he's been the team's 1C so far and his line is the actual 1st line right now. Suzuki has to pick it up.

Reactions: Pomee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It's good because they are tanking anyways , let the kid get his touches , he looks like the best player on the ice already for them anyways it's not a tough decision
Tanking is good and all if your management gets best players ... ours... it's just pain entire season with no gain. Slaf is going to be 3rd line player at best... And he isn't much in terms of physicallity either... Another Kovacevic. Bleah...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lost my signal, missed the period.

So did this in the meantime, to honor Gallagher's new rectangle.

OBQtFEp.gif

:sarcasm:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So is Dach injured or not? Prob will take a couple of shifts and call it a night, if I had to guess.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
He doesn't go to the dirty areas anymore, he barely uses his body. He has a peewee shot. He scored all those goals getting abused in front of the net and he doesn't do that anymore.

Maybe cause the team has been dog shit for so long now? Maybe if they start to compete he'll go back to his normal self. I hope so.
I'm not even sure he's capable of doing much dirty work now. He would not last long if he did. Still hoping he can have a resurgence but not expecting much

Reactions: Habsawce

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
So sick of hearing all the talk avout Bedard to be honest. He's crazy good, but it's getting tiring

I'm not sure people really appreciate how many younger fans love Bedard. Last year after the World Juniors I'd never seen so many fishbowls on the ice. The NHL would be smart to hype the shit out of him, build another generation of fans from him.

Sucks for fans of other teams cause it gets old, but it's good for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad