GDT: Game 2: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens 10/14/23: 7:00pm EST SNE, SN360, TVAS, TSN 690: Bedard comes to town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Time to put wings in...
Whiskey steak & caesar salad for me tonight.

I love caesar salad

1697328204589.jpeg

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
With with Rangers recent, Tinordi is your 7th d-Man on a mediocre team. He did get better after MTL.
I guess he’s worked his way out of the “bust” category for draft picks and has moved up to the bottom of the “disappointment” category. Credit to him though that he’s still here; that must have taken a lot of hard work and mental fortitude through the years.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Suzuki seems off, the one things I've always admired about him is his hockey brain always seems to be working, he just hasn't looked himself to me.
He's been atrocious last game and so far this game. Keeps fumbling the puck and looks like Savard-sloth pace.

Reactions: SlafySZN

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
The first five minutes was entertaining. Then a former first round pick of the Hab, takes out a former first round pick of the Hawks.

Suzuki has looked bad so far. Not sure what is happening there. He needs to pick it up as he’s our de facto number one Center.

Caufield and Anderson had a good period. Slaf and Newhook almost connected for a beauty. Xhekaj had another solid period. Matheson was decent as well, while Montembeault was solid.

Reactions: Pomee and DavePeak

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I'm going to get groceries. Pausing the game and will catch up with you beautiful mofo's in a bit. Be nice to each other, we all love the Habs! :heart:

Reactions: DavePeak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad