GDT: Game 2: Blues at Predators 1/21/13 at 5:00 CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Perron as mentioned is so not in the game.... like he is trying to prove his worth and getting frustrated.

Pietrangelo is looking like garbage after this period... weakest D we have. Very Odd!

Couldn't agree more. I was screaming at the tv when I saw Petro trying to step up on Wilson. Not only did he look bad, but then it made Cole look bad, when Cole didn't really do anything wrong.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Oshie should have shot that. Hopefully this team doesn't start just passing off to Tarasenko every time.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
If the Oshie pass had got through, it is probably the better play.

Scrappy game. I was expecting something like this on Saturday!

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Pietrangelo is looking really bad this game. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Stewie was quiet that period. Stay consistent man, I am pulling for you. I was really hard on you last year.
Meh, he's still noticeably fast and physical. I like his game.

Preds have hit a lot of posts. Roman Josi is really good.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Not a fan of the extremely passive PK we just had. Looked like San Jose's from last year's playoffs. Way too much time.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Blues' PK making me nervous. Chicago will eat this kind of PK up tomorrow.

The Nashville PP doesn't get the credit it deserves, best in the League last season and off to a hot start this season as well. Certainly a nervous watch from our end, but I'm more worried about the Preds PP than the 'Hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad