GDT: Game 2: Blues at Predators 1/21/13 at 5:00 CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Honestly not that impressed with Nashville at even strength.

If they aren't on the power play they aren't that great a team. The officiating sucks tonight. If we can stay out of the box, I like our chances.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Some early season adversity is good for a team. You don't want to kick everybody's ass from the get go.

Boyesfan

Feb 4, 2008
Is it me or has the Backes oshie perron line looked like complete garbage. And this is probably the worst I have seen petro play in a long time, not a good game for him at all..

Wiems35*

It would make more sense if the Blues played this sloppy in the first game.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
It would make more sense if the Blues played this sloppy in the first game.
Preds gap control, back-checking, and positional play on the cycle has been very strong. You're not going to generate a lot of quality first-shot chances against this team if you aren't playing a very clean game from a technical standpoint. The Blues aren't.

Those flaws don't show against a team that plays as bad as Detroit did in those areas last game.

Wiems35*

Preds gap control, back-checking, and positional play on the cycle has been very strong. You're not going to generate a lot of quality first-shot chances against this team if you aren't playing a very clean game from a technical standpoint. The Blues aren't.

That was my point.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
What did Petro just get a penalty for? Sounded like the ref just said "shielding the puck". Is that a new rule, or one they never enforce?

EDIT: Never mind. I see it. I'm glad they called that. I hate it when players do that.

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
Ok im not one to complain about the refs but did Petro seriously just get a penalty for being knocked over and landing on the puck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad