GDT: Game 2: Avalanche vs Flyers | October 6, 2018 | 7 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Anyone on my top 10 in the league call with me yet, or am I still alone?

Our team is bloody amazing people. I saw the determination in that Preds series.

As I said against The Wild, I still think we have HEAPS of improvement in us.

Also, this was really 5-1. That Barbs / Varly mistake was just that, a rare mistake, and no-ones fault. It happens in games.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Anyone on my top 10 in the league call with me yet, or am I still alone?

Our team is bloody amazing people. I saw the determination in that Preds series.

As I said against The Wild, I still think we have HEAPS of improvement in us.

Also, this was really 5-1. That Barbs / Varly mistake was just that, a rare mistake, and no-ones fault. It happens in games.

I like what they said in the pregame: this team knows they’re better. They know they can win. MacKinnon doesn’t do much, yet we’re seeing guys take the ‘next step’ Sakic was banking on (aka 2nd line, pk, and depth).

Disclaimer: It’s game 2, relax.

Reactions: Sea Eagles

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Yeah there are complaints. First line not up to snuff yet. Barberio seems to make some mistakes. Jost hasn't done much. But the team as a whole and the D are playing really well.

These are games the Avs deserve to win.

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I like what they said in the pregame: this team knows they’re better. They know they can win. MacKinnon doesn’t do much, yet we’re seeing guys take the ‘next step’ Sakic was banking on (aka 2nd line, pk, and depth).

Disclaimer: It’s game 2, relax.

I agree. Second game only. BUT, I still a heap of improvement left in us. And I mean a heap.

Also, I ride Varly again next game if he wants it. He's on a roll .

Reactions: Avs91

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yeah there are complaints. First line not up to snuff yet. Barberio seems to make some mistakes. Jost hasn't done much. But the team as a whole and the D are playing really well.

These are games the Avs deserve to win.

Weirdly enough, everyone from the 1st PP unit had a meh game (Mack, Rants, Landy, Jost, Barrie) and everyone from the 2nd PP unit had a very good game (Kerfoot, Compher, Soda, Wilson, Girard).

Reactions: Avs91

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Avs fans, I thought you’d like this. I did some homework for this to show statistically just how good MacKinnon has been for you guys. (I also created a thread on the mains for this)

Nathan MacKinnon
(last 76 regular season games)

• 41 goals.
• 59 assists.
• 100 points.
• 300 shots on goal.
• +14.
• ~ 20:30 TOI/game.

....... ELITE.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Team looked great! It seemed like we had sticks all over their passing lanes as soon as they got control of the puck.

Mack hasn't really been superstar Mack, but he has 3pts.

Girard is next level. His snap passes are gorgeous.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
I agree. Second game only. BUT, I still a heap of improvement left in us. And I mean a heap.

Also, I ride Varly again next game if he wants it. He's on a roll .

I think Grubauer is confirmed for Tuesday. Even though Varly was on point, given the Avs gaffs.

I’m definitely an intangibles/feelings guy, and you know the Avs know they can do better. They’re feeling it, and confidence going on the road is huge.

Let’s destroy the road trip, cheers!

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
upload_2018-10-6_22-3-28.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad