GDT: Game 2/82 Blues vs Sharks 9:30PM CST ESPN+/HULU

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
Honestly I don't really know if there's much you can do on that goal. Leddy protecting the net and seemingly nearly getting the puck, someone hounding Celebrini, just a good goal

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Honestly I don't really know if there's much you can do on that goal. Leddy protecting the net and seemingly nearly getting the puck, someone hounding Celebrini, just a good goal
Play the man in the slot not the pass….just saw it for a few second but whoever was on that side should had stick on stick. Just my quick thought

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Celebrini looks like young Nathan Mackinnon. Powerful skater, willingness to shoot, creates space in lots of different ways. Thomas line was dominating them and holding them in their own zone but when they got away from that matchup they were dangerous.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
What do you want him to do? He's looking the other way as Celebrini spins and passes, he's down in butterfly, goes above the pad.

Hofer completely overplayed the wrap around. It's on him. Which makes it even worse because he had defenders preventing the wrap around so he didn't need to overplay it.

Reactions: kreele

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I wouldn't say great, but I may be reaching by saying dogshit. Blackwood is actually a way better goalie than most would give him credit for, but we aren't putting much for dangerous shots on him.
Blues are dominating in every metric. If they play like that the next two periods they’ll win by 4+ goals.

Reactions: stlwahoo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad