Pre-Game Talk: GAME 2 7:08 PM - BIENVENUE POUTINEVILLE - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, CKGM AM 690

Hawgood_38

Season Tix since '97
Sep 3, 2002
Pumping tires
Visit site
Home Opener #27 for me tonight. Hopefully a much better showing than Tuesday. Please finish our checks on the forecheck tonight. It was annoying watching Florida hit our D every time a puck was in a corner and the Burins doing it 33% of the time.

Got some new gear to wear so hopefully it will bring some good luck. Hopefully I'll have a little bit left of my voice for Saturday's matinee.

Cheers All!

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time hating Montreal these days simply because they haven't been relevant for a while
Not good! I'm here to help you. :)
You see, what you have to hate is not "Montreal", but the "Canadiens".
Maybe it's the fact that I live in Habs country, but hating that team is always easy, whether or not they're successful. Let the hate flow. ;)

• Love
Reactions: BMC and NDiesel

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
That 1958 Cup win in Boston still bothering you? Tom Johnson, who coached the 1972 Bruins to the Cup, played on that Montreal team.

How about the 1930 Cup? Friends still razz you about Howie Morenz being better than Eddie Shore?
I guess I’m just the kind of guy that holds a grudge. It’s one of my foibles, and we all have our crosses to bear.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Not good! I'm here to help you. :)
You see, what you have to hate is not "Montreal", but the "Canadiens".
Maybe it's the fact that I live in Habs country, but hating that team is always easy, whether or not they're successful. Let the hate flow. ;)
See that's the thing - I live where there are tons of Leafs fans so the hate flows easy for them to me, I'm sure I'll remember why I hate the Habs when those toilet seat logos come flying out

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
think we`ll see the boys come out far more focused on hockey rather than try to start fights vs a team of spot pickers like Florida had plus the B`s and Habs haven`t really had the hatred in a while although my hatred for the Habs is unmatched by any other NHL team

Love to see a route but I`m not so sure this B`s team has the ammo for that

Just beat these pric** and I`ll be happy

gotta catch those buggers in the standings too, must win:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Geekie in the top 6 is so infuriating. Especially with Freddy's known chemistry with Coyle. Unless Freddy's requested to play center and we're granting him that to keep happy in extension conversations, I can't think of any reason to have him there instead of on the second line.

IMO, when Poitras back I'd like to see:

Zacha-Lindholm-Pasta
Freddy-Coyle-Brazeau
Marchand-Poitras-Geekie
4th

Keep Freddy with Coyle, let the 36 year old play on the third line where he can mentor the kid and get easier matchups, and please get a RW at the deadline lol (Or give Merk/Lysell a real chance).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad