GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Ok guys calm down with my comment about Eller. I don't liked him in Habs uniform. But yeah, he have good career as a 3rd liner, I don't denies his qualities lol.
1726429152690.jpeg

Time out for you ;)

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
And we sunk to the bottom of the standings and drafted Slafkovsky. Moreover, we drafted high enough to be able to get Hutson later in the draft.

It wasn’t just about the returns on that trade. It was a strategic move designed to kick off the rebuild.
Yeah, you sell, but when you sell get nothing really from it.

Habs were already on track to finish last with Toffoli.

Hutson was the Oilers pick I think, or whatever 2nd they sent over.

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
I have no problems with any D. But it's not too hard already to know who has pure talent up front and see that there's none. Beck won't be a top 6 player. Mesar is the only guy with an offensive potential....but I just see him as a guy who despereately need top end players for him to add points to his scoresheet. I'm just not a fan.

Reason why he should score today.
I’m super okay if Beck is our 3rd C in the future & if those boys on the 4th move up ….down the road, that’ll be fun. I agree with your assessment of Mesar, he has to play top 6 & with players that bring out his creativity. That really hurts him in the long run, so he’ll need to expand his skill set it he wants opportunity.

There’s a lot of time between now & then when it comes to NHL prospects.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad