GDT: Game 2/2- Habs vs Leafs Prospects - Sept 15- 1pm EST RDS1 & YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Last edited by a moderator:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
witness greatness

1000008678.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Last game before Golf on Monday and the official opening up of training camp.
Pretty sure we have a consensus that Hutson is leading the pack for starting with the the Habs. Let’s see what more this game will show

Yes, will be interesting to see how Barron, Mailloux, and Reinbacher compare. And there's Struble.

Reactions: SwiftyHab

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I’ll be there! Super excited, my last live Habs game was a preseason game vs the Devils last year.

Hopefully the kids will still have some gas left in the tank playing a second game in 24h.

Fingers crossed for a Hutson goal!

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Last chance for many to shake the bust label for the rest of their careers :sarcasm:
agree. some habs prospects are just not showing anything near NHL ready and some are about playing their last games as a hab prospect. Hughes is gathering the info to make command decisions with some prospects.

Reactions: themilosh

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
2nd game in a row, Kids will hate each other more, time to shine for the tough guys. 1st shift dancing again?

Hoping any forward at all stands out in the o-zone today.
It doesn't make sense to me that they'd have the games back to back. Why not have one on Friday night and then let the players rest and play on Sunday.

Seems a risk for groin injuries.

habbubba

Jan 19, 2024
Will have to pvr this one as got zebra duties but will review it later and see if there a bit more cohesion and fluidity and see who stands out for the good and the bad.

Does Hutson have a nickname? Watching him play I can't help thinking he reminds me of the squirrels I see when I take a walk through the forest on my property, the way squirrels frolic and he bobs and weaves and is so elusive, even his physical appearance and stature to a degree. Don't know if any sports figure had a nickname squirrel but think of the possible endorsement revenue from a leading peanut butter manufacturer, it ain't peanuts ya know.

From where we were sitting at the game yesterday, he stood out the most for the right reasons. Can't see how he doesn't get a roster spot from the get go,

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Will have to pvr this one as got zebra duties but will review it later and see if there a bit more cohesion and fluidity and see who stands out for the good and the bad.

Does Hutson have a nickname? Watching him play I can't help thinking he reminds me of the squirrels I see when I take a walk through the forest on my property, the way squirrels frolic and he bobs and weaves and is so elusive, even his physical appearance and stature to a degree. Don't know if any sports figure had a nickname squirrel but think of the possible endorsement revenue from a leading peanut butter manufacturer, it ain't peanuts ya know.

From where we were sitting at the game yesterday, he stood out the most for the right reasons. Can't see how he doesn't get a roster spot from the get go,

He’s Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad