Post-Game Talk: GAME 19: Canucks 1, Rangers 2: Point streak over! Ice bags brought out.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Its a shame, but Jake is just too stupid to play with Pete. Cannot keep up on the cycle at all, Loui at least would create space for Pete and Goldy by creating another option or retrieving the puck but Jake just doesnt have a goddamn clue where to go in the zone or what to do with the puck

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Goldobin is really pissing me off.

Forget him not covering for pouliot but he constantly makes terrible passes under pressure

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Its a shame, but Jake is just too stupid to play with Pete. Cannot keep up on the cycle at all, Loui at least would create space for Pete and Goldy by creating another option or retrieving the puck but Jake just doesnt have a goddamn clue where to go in the zone or what to do with the puck
Its so weird that Virtanen can't figure out the cycle game, if he had a good cycle game he would be a top 6 forward instead of a 3rd liner. Meh hopefully he improve it. Both Goldobin and Virtanen had weak first periods, Goldobin trying to do to much and Virtanen not supporting his teammates enough.

Its so freaking annoying with all these injuries, having so many players that can't score Motte, Leipsic, Shaller, Gaudette, Archibald (he really needs to find his offensive game. The bottom 6 six cycles fine and work hard, but they have to little talent. Never thought I would miss Sutter

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I don't mind Virtanen on that line. His speed and strength seem like a good fit for Pettersson, but Goldy is suppose to be the a skill guy for Pettersson, but he is just killing any momentum the line might be getting. Pettersson is spending half his shifts skating back to his defensive zone.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
"What did the fish say when he swam into a wall ? Dam"

I'm going to feel so bad for Schaller's child

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad