Post-Game Talk: GAME 19: Canucks 1, Rangers 2: Point streak over! Ice bags brought out.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
m2b has been getting out of hand these days

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
It is still hilarious that Colorado's designated goon from 6+ years ago is somehow employed by an NHL team in 2018.

Reactions: Bgav

TARS

May 3, 2009
Vancouver
Pouliot consistently makes the wrong play in the offensive zone and does it slowly. I can't believe this guy is on PP1.

Reactions: geebaan

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
i’ve never seen a guy so in love with another over a virtual forum

leave me alone you creep

says the guy that pms me and has 90k posts if 40k of them wasn't deleted by our good mods here on HF

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Can't believe there are Rangers fans who were upset with their picks in the 1st round this past year, never mind the great value they got, their management just snagged Andersson and Chytil for them early

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Something I've noticed about this game in particular: I don't know if the rangers are exceptionally good at having "busy sticks", the ice is bad, the Canucks have been sucking at making passes -- or all of the above, but it seems like the Rangers have had intercepted Vancouver's passes at a much higher rate than I'm used to seeing. Even Pettersson has given it away a few times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad