GDT: Game 17: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 2/21/21 7:00pm EST SN, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Not even close, its gonna take much more than that unfortunately

Our lucky win against the Leafs bought him some time for sure.

Without this win we would have 5 losses in a row if we lose tonight and would be a lot closer of being liberated from CJ.

Now it will probably take 3-4 more losses in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: cphabs

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Seattle needs a face like vegas did with MAF,not like they will be needing much cap for a couple years and will still need to sell tickets,if Carey waives i think they take him

They don’t need a face, Seattle isn’t Vegas.

Not sure why so many people are convinced that his unreliable play and retiring nature makes him the ideal face of the franchise. And yes I know he is from Williams Lake and his wife is from backcountry Washington. Neither is relevant.

orphanizer

Jan 5, 2021
Chiarot needed to sit one out, not lehky. These would be my pairings. Can swap Mete for Edmundson if it doesn't work. Mete Weber was actually a measurably good pairing anyway.

Edmundson - Weber (safest)
Kulak - Petry (proven)
Mete - Romanov (Inconsistent but otherwise the least of our defensive worries. +2 in a 5-3 loss)

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I feel for you.

I got two lacerations in two years; one a straight cut due to sharp edges near the pinky knukcle on my right hand trying to repair one of those Electric stoves that are 900 watts or something. The other a pole chainsaw on the middle underside of my left pinky.

Sleep is torture because your body wants to move but when you do, you'll likely tweak the wound.

Don't be surprised if your arm is an knotted up muscularly after it is "over".
The weird part is I'm starting to do fever after all the blood loss and possible infection(raw chicken on knife). I'm in the waiting room and there are so many more people with way worse injuries... hopefully in a few hours I'm out of here with some kind of injection and stiches and drugs.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
LOL.

He either doesn't see who is playing well (incompetency)

Or is afraid to actually scratch/bench those who deserve it (literal limp something, as you mentioned)

Either way, this doesn't look good.

Julien is turning into a Mr. Magoo before our very eyes. Hopefully, he's digging a hole deep enough for him to be jettisoned. Enough of this guy and his dinosaur ways.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The weird part is I'm starting to do fever after all the blood loss and possible infection(raw chicken on knife). I'm in the waiting room and there are so many more people with way worse injuries... hopefully in a few hours I'm out of here with some kind of injection and stiches and drugs.

I knew you liked hanging beef from the Food Thread but this time, you've taken it too far. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Holystik

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pierre McGuire is an incredible suck-up.

Have been watching this Doc Emerick documentary that followed the Isles and Caps game and didn't McGuire just call Emerick the greatest hockey broadcaster of all time -- after saying that he was like a Scotty Bowman of broadcasters.

Really Pee-Air? Better than Danny Gallivan, Foster Hewitt and Dick Irvin? Get outta here, you bootlicker.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Julien is turning into a Mr. Magoo before our very eyes. Hopefully, he's digging a hole deep enough for him to be jettisoned. Enough of this guy and his dinosaur ways.

I don’t want a permanent replacement named. Let the new GM get a fresh start.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Weber-Chiarot

:help::help::help::help:

A good coaching staff would have realized by now this duo cannot remain together. I don't know what the solution for Weber's slow-ass skating is, but Chiarot ain't cutting it.

It’s the most pressing issue IMO.

Mete-Weber
Edmundson-Petry
Chiarot-Romanov

I’m not the biggest fan of Mete because he’s weak in 1v1 and along the boards but he’s a good PMD and he matched well with Weber in the past for that reason.

Reactions: PhysicX

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016

Have been watching this Doc Emerick documentary that followed the Isles and Caps game and didn't McGuire just call Emerick the greatest hockey broadcaster of all time -- after saying that he was like a Scotty Bowman of broadcasters.

Really Pee-Air? Better than Danny Gallivan, Foster Hewitt and Dick Irvin? Get outta here, you bootlicker.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
If everything is clear, your time in the hospital will indeed be just a few hours in the same day. Your stay might be prolonged due to that fever though. You don't want the skin to start drying up.
Thankfully, I did not get any infection complications. I was prescribed antibiotics.

My experience was in the state of Maryland, but I would expect the process to mostly be similar since beds have to be freed up in the end.

Reactions: Holystik

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

LOl. I always put Emerick's broadcasts on mute. Pitchforked on down! Shoveled on! Puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad