GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Caufield...come on now!

1700009668653.png

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Slaf and CC looking like they are developing some chemistry… just need CC to start burying them and Slaf will rack up the points.
Poor Slaf, first he set up Anderson several times. No assists, next he's set up Cole several times, no assists.

My humble advice to Slaf "Forget about passing SHOOT THE f***ING PUCK instead" :D

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It did not even end at the good place .. it's like making a tic tac toe goal but the third pass miss. At this point it's reaching play by play . I guess he's looking better because he was playing for an ahler most of the season
I have no idea how you can pretzel yourself into this.

There was only ONE way to make that pass, through the guy’s legs and he got it done. It’s not like it was a two on zero… what the hell else do you think he could do on that play? It was a really tough play and he made it.

Seriously, when I read this kind of crap the agendas are so transparent.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Less obvious than what? What are you even talking about? The defender tried to block the passing lane and Slaf still was able to make a high skill by passing between the defenders legs for a high scoring chance.

You’re trying too hard to be negative man
I said it was a nice pass.

Just, you don't have to reply to everything i say about slaf, we don't see eye to eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad