GDT: GAME 16: FLAMES @ HABS | Flame-broiled imbroglio | Tues., Nov. 14th, 2023, 7PM -- TSN2, SnW, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Would you trade Gally and Donkey for Huberdeau?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
tight-checked 2 on 1, there's not a lot else to sell. it's pretty much backhand pass or weak backhand shot
Drive the net, cut back, cut in with a power move, rim, behind the net play, pass back. Theres a lot of plays there, he made the right one and it worked great, he just needs to be less obvious.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Play hard like this and lose ultimately because you don't have any true talent is great for the team imo.

Shows the current players are growing, but the Habs will get a good pick to add talent.

Still lots of games left to prove me wrong, but I'm thinking the Habs should have kept that 1st and 2nd.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Drive the net, cut back, cut in with a power move, rim, behind the net play, pass back. Theres a lot of plays there, he made the right one and it worked great, he just needs to be less obvious.
Less obvious than what? What are you even talking about? The defender tried to block the passing lane and Slaf still was able to make a high skill by passing between the defenders legs for a high scoring chance.

You’re trying too hard to be negative man

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Play hard like this and lose ultimately because you don't have any true talent is great for the team imo.

Shows the current players are growing, but the Habs will get a good pick to add talent.

Still lots of games left to prove me wrong, but I'm thinking the Habs should have kept that 1st and 2nd.
So far it’s vanilla… kinda like Dvorak.

I mean, they are both NHL players, but it much happening.,

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Ylonen with a great period
M&M is gonna cause me to have a nervous breakdown
Gally was solid, should have had that goal though

Everyone has been solid so far. Calgary looks like a team not interested in playing

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Less obvious than what? What are you even talking about? The defender tried to block the passing lane and Slaf still was able to make a high skill by passing between the defenders legs for a high scoring chance.

You’re trying too hard to be negative man
"A high skill". Jesus man it was a 2 on 1 pass ending a bit forward to Caufield stick.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
“Keep your sitance but don’t look like you’re keeping your distance… I don’t know. Fly casual!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad