GDT: Game 14 - Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, November 11th, 2023 - 2:00pm CST - TSN3 - Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
God bless the men and women of that generation. My wifes grandfather served in the Royal Canadian Navy during WW2 guarding the North Atlantic and my mothers father had to take 2 Japanese lives defending his homestead in Northern Luzon Philippines.

Thank you Kajetan and Lorenzo, I’ll make sure your stories are passed to the next generation.

Last edited:

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Very much looking forward to this one :hyper:
Stick to the game plan Jets - roll those lines - keep up the pressure -

Looking for a break out game from line #2 (Ehlers specifically)
And more greatness from the top line
And more tough two way hockey from #3
And #4 with another 10 minutes of solid hockey

And Helle to be Helle

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Some good offensive stats from Connor, Ehlers, and Scheifele vs the Stars. Should have waited a game to give Brossoit a start;)
For the Stars Benn, Sequin and Duchene are Jets killers. While Oettinger is undefeated vs the Jets, he doesn't have a great sv%.
Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 10.13.15 AM.png

Lots of afternoon games this season, good thing we're off to a good start.
Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 10.13.55 AM.png

Same ref's are listed to officiate this game that did the Nashville game on Thursday. Kendrick Nicholson and Carter Sandlak, hmm.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
flanders-field-drawing-960x540.jpg

flanders-fields-poem-photo.jpg

5fa047bd07318.image.jpg

The Winnipeg Jets take on the Dallas Stars at 2:00pm today at Canada Life Centre. The early start time is to accommodate the Winnipeg Blue Bombers home playoff game against the B.C. Lions at 5:30pm. The Stars are in first place in the Central Division with an 8-3-1 record, one point ahead of our beloved team, after a 5-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Jets have a record of 7-4-2 after winning 6-3 against the Nashville Predators and have won three straight games against teams in their own division. Can Adam Lowry continue fighting on? Will Brendan Dillon keep blasting shots from the point? Who will be the hero of the game? What veterans will step up and lead our team to victory? These questions and a few others will be remembered today...

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Lest We Forget

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
@macmaroon Fabulous GDT, well done.

My uncle fought in WWII and thankfully came back. Never said a word about it, not even when asked. My father was just a shade too young to go, but he taught young men how to shoot rifles, so he too did his part. Neither of them are here now, but they are not forgotten. Thanks Howard and Gordon.

Really looking forward to seeing this game as I missed the last couple. Hoping the boys can keep it up against tougher competition. GJG>

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Some good offensive stats from Connor, Ehlers, and Scheifele vs the Stars. Should have waited a game to give Brossoit a start;)
For the Stars Benn, Sequin and Duchene are Jets killers. While Oettinger is undefeated vs the Jets, he doesn't have a great sv%.
View attachment 766685

Lots of afternoon games this season, good thing we're off to a good start.
View attachment 766689

Same ref's are listed to officiate this game that did the Nashville game on Thursday. Kendrick Nicholson and Carter Sandlak, hmm.
Surprised that Hintz has such a shit record against us and Seguin has such a good record. My memory seems to say Benn always playing well against us and Seguin kinda being crappy but that's obviously not true. Scheifele really brings it against the Stars.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Surprised that Hintz has such a shit record against us and Seguin has such a good record. My memory seems to say Benn always playing well against us and Seguin kinda being crappy but that's obviously not true. Scheifele really brings it against the Stars.
Matchups are tough against this team - they roll a solid top 9.
The good news is, so do we - and our new look top 9 will have an opportunity to line up against another team with similar strengths.
Again, looking forward to this one

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
This would be a very good win for confidence.
Lots of HFBoards fans across the league have discounted the Jets based on what I remember seeing on the season predictions on the mains.
I am cautiously optimistic that we maintain a decent record barring catastrophic injuries.
This home stand will go along way in determining our trajectory for the season.
GJG

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Last chance to get your guesses into the Prediction Contest. I will be watching the Jets game with my ninety year old mother this afternoon, so the results will be posted a little later than usual...:thumbu:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aggie204

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Is there an obvious reason I am missing that they didn't pick today to debut their air force jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad