GDT: Game 14 - Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, November 11th, 2023 - 2:00pm CST - TSN3 - Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
better save some for the Bomber game
I went to the last game, made it to see the last 8 mins and took over 1 1/5 to leave game... made it to tony romas to catch the game for wings and a beer. lol

this for our next PP chance case i pass out!
oops-pole-dance.gif

pole-dance-pole-dancing.gif

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Interesting the people blaming kfc for the 2 goals as I believe they are more on schief. Also kfc created a nice opportunity for Ehlers.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
That's what I see as well -
Nothing like the last two games where we were playing at a high pace -
I guess you won't get that every night but if they expect to beat a team like Dallas, they'll need to.

One thing about the Dallas D is that they are in on the offense - they like to give their forwards another option in the slot area - we're having a problem defending that tonight. Need a 5 man commitment out there when playing this Stars team.
If you start pushing their d back with speed you'll either make them back off or generate odd man rushes. Not sure if the lads have the legs for it today

Reactions: LowLefty

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I'm not watching the game because I'm out with my dad right now. Twitter is telling me that they are largely even 5 on 5, but their old friend poor special teams is rearing their ugly head.

I'd say they've even been sloppy at 5 on 5. 🤷‍♂️

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Sometimes the other teams are just better also

I mean silver lining, take away the Dallas shg and ppg and...

We need to be at our best to beat the better teams Like Vegas like nyr like Dallas LA... there's a few others who have our number tho, but to beat them we have to play flawless hockey. We aren't and haven't and just don't against some of these teams. Ppg and shg against is the difference in the game
Why are Dallas better than us though?

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Are they? If you take away the plays where we shot ourselves in the foot it’s really close.
That's what I'm saying.

They have Ottinger, Hieskanen, Robertson, a couple of decent young players and a few decent vets.

They're a good team but so are we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad