GDT: Game 14 - Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, November 11th, 2023 - 2:00pm CST - TSN3 - Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
giphy.gif
Jets ST's
U6eB.gif

Reactions: macmaroon

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Dallas is the team in our division we will struggle against. We have for years no. They are our kryptonite and if we are being real, Dallas is just better than us. We are 8th overall in the league, they are top 4 I believe

Dallas is a legit contender

I think we can beat Colorado and minny and everyone else, Dallas? Not so much. Like Vegas and LA really

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
1st period > 2nd period.

I shutter to think what'll happen in the 3rd.

Looked like they were too afraid of making a mistake, and then wind up making one anyways.

Well, at least Dallas doesn't get a shutout.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
The keep droning on about the Stars D but the Jets aren't moving their feet. You don't move your feet, you don't win puck battles and passing lanes are easy to cut off.
That's what I see as well -
Nothing like the last two games where we were playing at a high pace -
I guess you won't get that every night but if they expect to beat a team like Dallas, they'll need to.

One thing about the Dallas D is that they are in on the offense - they like to give their forwards another option in the slot area - we're having a problem defending that tonight. Need a 5 man commitment out there when playing this Stars team.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Sometimes the other teams are just better also

I mean silver lining, take away the Dallas shg and ppg and...

We need to be at our best to beat the better teams Like Vegas like nyr like Dallas LA... there's a few others who have our number tho, but to beat them we have to play flawless hockey. We aren't and haven't and just don't against some of these teams. Ppg and shg against is the difference in the game

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
1st period > 2nd period.

I shutter to think what'll happen in the 3rd.

Looked like they were too afraid of making a mistake, and then wind up making one anyways.

Well, at least Dallas doesn't get a shutout.

On the bright side, maybe the Jets can score 4 goals in the 3rd so that I can get extra points in the prediction contest.

EHTWOY.gif

Reactions: ennsjd07

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I'm not watching the game because I'm out with my dad right now. Twitter is telling me that they are largely even 5 on 5, but their old friend poor special teams is rearing their ugly head.

Reactions: GeorgeJETson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad