GDT: Game #14 - 11.08.14 - vs Sharkies - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
The opposing team could literally shoot it at Lindback's chest everytime and there would be a rebound.

He is not capable of being an NHL backup.

MetalGodAOD*

Not that last one. Connauton was laying on top of him. The rest? Absolutely. Like I said earlier, he just gives up after he makes a save and gives a rebound.

He could have tried to hold the puck for once instead of giving up a rebound.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Not that last one. Connauton was laying on top of him. The rest? Absolutely. Like I said earlier, he just gives up after he makes a save and gives a rebound.

Don't get me wrong K Conn was horrible on that play (perhaps he thought he was a Shark?) but Lindback can't play a shot well to save his life.

Scorponox

Nov 8, 2014
The coaching staff should be embarrassed if they put Lindback in for one more game...he is not an NHL caliber goalie.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Stalock is an example of a medicore goalie who knows he has to make a big save some time. He's not great, but he's serviceable. What happened to us having a serviceable goalie?

At this point I'd rather have Raycroft....

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I don't know how much I can blame Connauton for that. He blew a tire in the same spot Pavelski blew one. Then in the corner again. So either his skates stopped working or he's completely discombobulated.

Now they look absolutely flat and it's bad.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Stalock is an example of a medicore goalie who knows he has to make a big save some time. He's not great, but he's serviceable. What happened to us having a serviceable goalie?

At this point I'd rather have Raycroft....

I cannot lie: as a Habs fan whose team played Lindback in these past playoffs......I was busy scratching my head after the Stars signed him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad