GDT: GAME 13: HABS @ WINGS | Slip Slidin' | Thurs. Nov. 9th, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Dare I say that when he is on his game,Primeau looks a bit Priceish. Both in stature and style.Also have the same first three letters of the surname.. Crazy stuff :)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Funny how much bigger a goalie seems when they're playing well.
Primeau looking great.
I'm convinced they kept 3 goalies because they're shopping Allen

But last game may of RUINED everything, and now this game teams might go "yeah listen shut up about Allen alrdy Kent, what's going on with that kid"

Reactions: JuJu Mobb

neopreneur

Sponsor
Jul 12, 2004
Aylmer, Qc
I'm convinced they kept 3 goalies because they're shopping Allen

But last game may of RUINED everything, and now this game teams might go "yeah listen shut up about Allen alrdy Kent, what's going on with that kid"
Primeau would certainly be cheaper, so I have no doubts teams are asking about him moreso than Allen.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Man this is really encouraging regarding Slaf's play right now. Let's hope he keeps that trajectory for the rest of the year

Reactions: neopreneur

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Someone on the main board said the Red Wings are a "hot team" . 🤣
They sure are!

1699579404080.jpeg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Lol
The red wings announcers think Xhekaj has the nickname WiFi because his name LOOKS like a WiFi password :laugh:
While wrong, that never occurred to me before lol

That's correct actually. I think Wideman gave him that nickname. And the reason they call him Wifi was because his name is like a password.

Reactions: HabSgt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad