GDT: Game 12 - Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues - Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97 - Time to Stop Monkeying Around

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
If the 1st line can be as consistent so far as the *third* line has been so far we'd be in a great spot. The 1st line has been the third best on a lot of nights, but they are looking good tonight.

*Not blaming anyone on that goal but Helle*
thats-got-to-be-the-best-pirate-ive-ever-seen-pirates-of-the-caribbean.gif

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Helle letting a softie in, but it will never beat what happened to Pavs when he let the one in from centre ice lol
Lol It was weird cuz he went onto go on a massive run to get us into the PO's following that.

Reactions: dcypher

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Maybe Ehlers is trying to play like the coaches want him to (north/south instead of east/west) and he's having trouble adjusting

Reactions: sipowicz

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
No game management? I guess Bettman has no personal interest in St. Louis.

Reactions: sipowicz

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
The Jets have really looked good defensively tonight by continuing to push forward up ice and play north hockey.

The best defense is a good offence. This was the difference tonight.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I had my opinion, hence the laugh, don't @ me if you don't want a response. If you can't handle it then block me. You don't get to dictate my reactions.
Sorry if you don’t get the concept and instead of trying to understand you laughed at it. It is a rather common occurrence in psychology literature. It is referred to has post traumatic growth and it is a real thing. You can certainly disagree that it implies to Pionk. I merely raised it as a possibility. It wasn’t intended as a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad