GDT: Game 12 - Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues - Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97 - Time to Stop Monkeying Around

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Time to go find a wobbly pop

ad2af2beca3edd99e56829dab3d1e1ca.gif
Complements of the sleepy one

1699411774851.png

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Kupari's tools are all so amazing... great size, skates like the wind and the puck explodes off his stick when he shoots. If he could just put it all together. His game is very flashy. You can definitely tell why this guy was a first rounder.

Schmidt is really trying to make something happen offensively, you can tell.

Weird game, Jets definitely controlling the play but it seems like everytime Blues get a chance it is a grade A chance they miss out on either due to that last pass not connecting or some individual heroics by a Jet. Similar to the Habs and Vegas game except the puck hasn't gone in tonight against the Jets.
I've found Schmidt hasn't found his legs or hands this year offensively. When he was at his best he was moving the puck quickly or rushing it up ice. That hasn't been his game this season so far.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I think he was in a comfort level where you start playing safe. I think it is very possible he reevaluated where he was at and believed he was more than that. It is also one thing to disagree it is another thing to laugh at it. Just listened to Lowry almost hold back tears taking about Pionk but it was a joking matter for you. Sorry but that is just cold.

I didn't laugh at *it*. I laughed at your post. You're not Neal Pionk. Tell Adam Lowry I apologize for laughing at your post that Neal Pionk could use his friends death to level up his game.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I've found Schmidt hasn't found his legs or hands this year offensively. When he was at his best he was moving the puck quickly or rushing it up ice. That hasn't been his game this season so far.

*one* of his best games came after benching him so maybe its time to sit him and get Chisholm a game in. He feels like he's in the Pardy box this year :laugh:

Reactions: sipowicz

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Kupari's tools are all so amazing... great size, skates like the wind and the puck explodes off his stick when he shoots. If he could just put it all together. His game is very flashy. You can definitely tell why this guy was a first rounder.

Schmidt is really trying to make something happen offensively, you can tell.

Weird game, Jets definitely controlling the play but it seems like everytime Blues get a chance it is a grade A chance they miss out on either due to that last pass not connecting or some individual heroics by a Jet. Similar to the Habs and Vegas game except the puck hasn't gone in tonight against the Jets.
We've been a little lucky at times tonight - and some of the luck is coming from extra effort (Demelo).
It is a strange game but the Jets took it too them in the 2nd - on the road.
I love watching this team when they are flying like they are tonight.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
It looks like the concern over the 1st line was a little premature. They have been dominating every shift.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Took the dog for a walk at the start of the 2nd, missed a KFC goal and an angry Captain, is a Ehlers still playing?

Reactions: Cotton Eye Joe

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I didn't laugh at *it*. I laughed at your post. You're not Neal Pionk. Tell Adam Lowry I apologize for laughing at your post that Neal Pionk could use his friends death to level up his game.
Just have your opinion. You got this shit going by laughing at a serious response.

Reactions: Jet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad