GDT: Game 12 - Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues - Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97 - Time to Stop Monkeying Around

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
2 goal lead going into the 3rd

100.gif
Oh Willy boy

Ever been on Truth Social?
Nope

Reactions: bustamente

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
You shouldn't comment on shit you know nothing about

Are you a personal friend of Neal Pionk?

Or are you just a parasocial Andy telling us how you feel a guy you don't know should use the death of a friend? Stop being weird.

His friend died, it was a tragedy. No one needs to tie his peformance to his feelings or reaction to that death, for better or worse. We don't know him. Have empathy and move on.

Reactions: WolfHouse

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Was Neal Pionk not giving his all up to now? Was he lazy? Arrogant? Did he need the death of a friend to unleash his true potential? His friend died, that's it. Don't use it for or against his game in hockey. If he wants to say it motivated him to be better, good for him. This isn't Dragonball.
I think he was in a comfort level where you start playing safe. I think it is very possible he reevaluated where he was at and believed he was more than that. It is also one thing to disagree it is another thing to laugh at it. Just listened to Lowry almost hold back tears taking about Pionk but it was a joking matter for you. Sorry but that is just cold.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Are you a personal friend of Neal Pionk?

Or are you just a parasocial Andy telling us how you feel a guy you don't know should use the death of a friend? Stop being weird.

His friend died, it was a tragedy. No one needs to tie his peformance to his feelings or reaction to that death, for better or worse. We don't know him. Have empathy and move on.
Stop being a f***ing dinosaur and pretending that players aren't people and emotions and life events don't have material impact on performance.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Binnington looks human..

I always thought Binnington had our number, but in 5 out of 9 games against us, he's been sub 0.900.

Then again he averages 0.907 against the Jets.

That one playoff series (when we should have won it all) was just an anomaly i guess...

1699411587487.jpeg

Reactions: kanadalainen

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Buff would be having fun in this kind of game.
I miss him so much

Binnington looks human..

I always thought Binnington had our number, but in 5 out of 9 games against us, he's been sub 0.900.

Then again he averages 0.907 against the Jets.

That one playoff series (when we should have won it all) was just an anomaly i guess...

View attachment 764789
I feel like we kind of ran out of gas in that series.

Reactions: JetsFan815

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Kupari's tools are all so amazing... great size, skates like the wind and the puck explodes off his stick when he shoots. If he could just put it all together. His game is very flashy. You can definitely tell why this guy was a first rounder.

Schmidt is really trying to make something happen offensively, you can tell.

Weird game, Jets definitely controlling the play but it seems like everytime Blues get a chance it is a grade A chance they miss out on either due to that last pass not connecting or some individual heroics by a Jet. Similar to the Habs and Vegas game except the puck hasn't gone in tonight against the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad