Post-Game Talk: GAME 12 - We Had 'Em All the Way: BRUINS 3 Dallas 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1699329003605.png

1699329048103.png

1699329091664.png

1699329126490.png

1699329161271.png

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

Game Summary

Event Summary

Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: DAL

Time On Ice: BOS

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Swayman first star and it wasn't even close. Absolute stud performance. Two redirect Dallas goals the only way they could touch him.

Awesome to see Beecher and Lohrei get their first goals.

Bs missing D cannot get back fast enough. The replacements are doing ok, but it will be a big boost to get all the starters back. Bs PP needs to be better. All that talent and it still looks shaky too much of the time.

Bs got their usual 3 goals and 2 pts. Really nice road win against a talented team.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Congrats Lowrider and Beecher
Swayman is the best
Carlo and Lindholm getting tired
4th line was solid
Not sure why all the Heinen fuss. $700,000 and solid defensively
Aot of passengers and I agree the top two lines are out of sink.
2 points and 1 regulation loss in 12. I'll take it!

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The good news: The BRUINS are 10-1-1.
The bad news: In at least 8 of those games the BRUINS' goalies were the #1 star.
That’s only a concern if there is a huge drop off come playoff time which there has been in recent years. I’m not convinced it is destined to happen again. One of Ullmark or Swayman ( maybe both ) could carry this team in the playoffs.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Good hard nosed win for the boys.

Gotta say the Pasta line was brutal tonight.
Won’t be surprised if Monty switches it up.

Fourth line was their best line.
Won’t be surprised if Monty switches it up.

:laugh::sarcasm:

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
That’s only a concern if there is a huge drop off come playoff time which there has been in recent years. I’m not convinced it is destined to happen again. One of Ullmark or Swayman ( maybe both ) could carry this team in the playoffs.
Great defence, amazing goaltending and good structure. Donny with a couple savvy moves and they could do some damage. Early yet.

Reactions: Trizz617 and hrdpuk

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
JVR's leaving all out there.
I figured the pts would come this season. Knew he would be a big plus around the net. What I was worried about was his pace and his compete level. Pace has not been an issue. Compete level has been excellent. Last few games he has worked as hard as any B. Couldn't be any happier with his play. Like Heinen and Shattenkirk, a heck of a bargain signing.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I feel that J-SWAY is capable of playing 60 games a season. Trading Ullmark will make the BRUINS a better all around team and a team that will go deeper in the PO's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad