GDT: Game 12 - Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/POWER 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Thanks @macmaroon i have had the pleasure of many many pleasant experiences with the Filipinos
Hey all:

Apparently Bettman and Daly are in town and having a pre-game media availability.

Any thoughts? I know both of them make a point of visiting every NHL city each season. Is that all this is? Or is something going on?

Maybe someone can ask Bettman why we have so many crappy weekday games and barely any weekend night games. You are not gonna fill a building with that crap home schedule.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
luckily no oettinger tonight. kid has been dynamite for them since the POs. that top-line of theirs is still really good and productive, & their secondary scoring as a whole seems to be a bit more productive than last year so far.

Reactions: hockeyarena

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
The Dallas Stars rosters (except that bone head Benn) and fans make it hard to hate them. Anyone out there that can stoke that fire for me?

Reactions: DharmaBum

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Just a reminder that you still have time to make your guess in the Prediction Contest thread. It's fast, it's fun, and it's free. Just pick the winning team, the score of the game, and who will score the first goal! That's it! You earn points and at the end of the year, the person with the most points has bragging rights!

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
1667953851996.png

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
So. It seems that winnipwg is likely to land a draft/Allstar game once TNS is fully complete. The question is when will they every get around to restarting construction on the hotel.

I wonder if one of the reasons Gary was here was to help get that project back on track.

None

Feb 22, 2012
So. It seems that winnipwg is likely to land a draft/Allstar game once TNS is fully complete. The question is when will they every get around to restarting construction on the hotel.

I wonder if one of the reasons Gary was here was to help get that project back on track.

Sounds like a good bet to me. Promise of a draft or all-star event in exchange for a bigger kickback than scrapping the rule for affordable unit subsidies. New mayor to twist the knife on.

All behind the scenes of course.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Great GDT @macmaroon , and I have to say, I've always loved the warm and kind spirit of the Filipino people. Everytime I meet one, there so very friendly, and easy going. I love their good natured spirit, and they are a big credit to this City, and they don't mind working hard as well. We should welcome them with open arms.

I look forward to travelling there for a holiday, or maybe spending winters there, as it's very cheap to live. Also some of the nicest white sand beaches in the world, and Boracay Beach comes to mind. It's world famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad