BRUINS GDT GAME 12 8:08 PM - THE BEAR explores 'Big D' - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I remember after the first couple games of the season Marchand making comments about how frequently the lineup is being changed and how his line mates keep changing. I wonder if that top line just can’t find the right chemistry.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Monty needs to wake up and smell the coffee. He 's afraid to make a decision that may piss off the older verts by starting PP2. He's stubborn as they come when it comes to this.
Well, PP1 *did* score five seconds into the previous one.

That one was really, really ugly and they were bailed out by Swayman, but I can't fault Monty for starting the unit *that scored* on the previous PP.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Man, can't wait until we get McAvoy back. The makeshift D doing their best but it's a real struggle at times, thankfully we have Swayman standing tall so far.
Three straight games where they've *really* struggled in the last half of the game. Lost two two-goal leads and had Swayman bail them out tonight.

They're basically playing with three AHL defensemen right now. That'll get exposed as a game goes on, especially. Lohrei looks like he's going to stick very soon. The other two haven't been bad - Wotherspoon had a really unfortunate turnover/GA in the third that turned the game Saturday but has played a solid game tonight - but they're 7/8/9th defensemen for a reason.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad