GDT: Game 10: New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm, MSG (Back to NY)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Just all time brutal bad vibes from this game. Hockey god saw rangers fans actually being a little positive and had to squash that out.

Aho is a scumbag but Carolina as a whole has long been a dirty team. I’m sure at the start of every season Rod tells them the refs can’t call everything. They come out and just do whatever and the refs aren’t going to call penalties 15-2 or something like that, so Carolina exploits that.
That’s it. They can’t…erm…won’t call everything. It’s not so bad when it’s clutching and grabbing though. But the knees and the high sticks are really dangerous.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Carolina must keep ratings and crowd coming at any cost like most small market teams. No wonder they've been so good the last 3 games. The call was received.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
We are being abused at even strength. At this point I don't know what the issue is other than the players. I will say we are better in our own end though now, but you can only be there so long before it falls apart.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Kreider-Zib-Kakko has a corsi of negative 12 thousand. Actual figure.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_8572.jpeg

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
This isn’t suprising, kreider and Mika have been BRUTAL 5 on 5 all year. They never score unless it’s the PP.
Can’t deny their power work but they are back to drive-by offense five-on-five. I’m hoping they regroup and come out strong this period. The last 30 mins have been a mess but a lot of it is just dirty play, injuries, and poor officiating. Hoping they can pull it together in the third.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad