GDT: Game 10: New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm, MSG (Back to NY)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
3 Fun facts:

1) Robert Englund wasn't born in England.

2) Keith Morrisson played the news TV anchor in Seinfeld's multi-episode arc where Kramer goes to L.A./Hollywood and was accused of being a serial killer.

3) Blake Wheeler sucks.

Last edited:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
3 Fun facts:

1) Robert Englund wasn't born in England.

2) Keith Morrisson played the news TV anchor in Seinfeld's multi-episode arc where Kramer goes to L.A./Hollywood and was accused of being a serial killer.

3) Blake Wheeler sucks.
Keith Morrison was Matthew Perry's stepdad

Reactions: will1066

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I keep looking at carolina's forwards and being very unimpressed overall for a team that's supposed to be a cup contender. I guess people might say the same for the Rangers

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
tumblr_noir2olskT1tnr350o1_400.gif

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
In a 7 game series.....
Rangers>>>>>Hurricanes
Devils>>>>>>Rangers
Hurricanes>>>>>>>Devils

Whoever gets the 1 seed likely gets to the conference finals. Need to gets all the points we can. Win this game.
Before the season started, I'd agree with the Devils. Seeing the dramatic and instant changes in defensive structure, I can't agree anymore. Hughes is insane, Bratt is awesome. But I think our team is deeper right now, and Panarin looks like he's out to prove something.

Then again, let's see how they are after being home for a little while. More distractions, maybe more lazy/comfortable. Hopefully not. I get the feeling we are going to be a great road team and possibly average home team.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad