GDT: Game 1 | Yotes vs Penguins - October 13th - "7:00 PM"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
The Habs have placed Mike Matheson on IR with an LBI. Pens win the Petry trade by default!

Maybe NOW Montreal would like to acquire one of our low-end defensemen (Petts, POJ)? Get on it, Hexy.

Reactions: Still Apps

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
tenor.png
I think that we win tonight, but I found this poem online that seems very ominous:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Just out of curiosity what's with the random game against Arizona as the opening game? Most teams seem to be opening versus a division rival. If not that, at least a conference opponent.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Prediction: we will appear to escape major injury tonight but after Saturday’s game, Zucker will be announced out week to week with a LBI that they suspect he sustained in this game lol….

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Just out of curiosity what's with the random game against Arizona as the opening game? Most teams seem to be opening versus a division rival. If not that, at least a conference opponent.
Arizona has to open on the road while they make the final tweaks to their arena situation, I believe.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Arizona has to open on the road while they make the final tweaks to their arena situation, I believe.

But that still doesn't explain the Penguins. Why didn't Arizona start on the road versus a Western opponent while the Pens start at home versus an Eastern one?

I mean it's not a big deal, it just seemed kind of random to me when you look at the other teams opening against divisional or conference rivals.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm kinda disappointed it's not an away game so I can see the lavish college (high school? beer league?) digs the Yotes are working with this season. :laugh:

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
But that still doesn't explain the Penguins. Why didn't Arizona start on the road versus a Western opponent while the Pens start at home versus an Eastern one?

I mean it's not a big deal, it just seemed kind of random to me when you look at the other teams opening against divisional or conference rivals.
They're getting one of their east coast swings out of the way.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Bad news: my date had to reschedule because she's volunteering at a fundraiser for breast cancer and she was mistaken on the time
Good news: now that the date is postponed, I can actually watch the Penguins game tonight

If POJ doesn't score 20 goals I'm spamming "Fire Sullivan" until Smith comes up.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Bad news: my date had to reschedule because she's volunteering at a fundraiser for breast cancer and she was mistaken on the time
Good news: now that the date is postponed, I can actually watch the Penguins game tonight

If POJ doesn't score 20 goals I'm spamming "Fire Sullivan" until Smith comes up.

That's so weird. The good news for me is some girl just called me out of the blue to ask me out, but the bad news is she asked me not to post on HFPens about it for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad