Time On Ice: BOS

Time On Ice: FLA

Shot Report

Roster Report

Last edited:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Anyone who has ever played the game even just recreationally knows there isn’t much you can do when you are not in shape . Just end up puck watching. Physically and mentally they weren’t ready . It might be a tough couple of weeks before they find their legs .
Maybe this was it, I thought they maybe went too much size and needed to add some speed to the lineup, but perhaps they are just getting their skating legs back still.

Reactions: Caper Bruins fan

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
One game but it was ugly.
Korpisalo and the entire defense were all mostly terrible.
Elias and Freddy were OK. Zacha scored a goal I guess.

Their mediocre. As planned. Good enough to make the playoffs. Thats all that matters. It's going to be many years of mediocrity.

I don't really know what the alternative is. Not being a top flight contender isn't a good enough reason to throw in the towel and suck on purpose. They have Pasta, McAvoy, and now Swayman signed through their primes. If a young C with top line upside hits the market for some reason Sweeney had better move heaven and earth to acquire him.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Utter failure to respond. A Bruce Cassidy style game of chasing points even when the game was heavily decided. Infuriating.

Added all the size only to have Frederic try politely, Zadorov and Kastelic be physical, and everyone else play as though it was game 43 against LA or Utah.

The fans truly do care more than the players which is remarkable if that cowardly Florida team cannot break a team out of its conservative shell.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
@trenton1

should've just started pounding bennett at that point, it's 6-2, game is over. they already owed him for
suckering our captain in the playoffs. it's embarrassing. do you think it's the coach, the players,
or both?
Possibly both? I didn't like that Monty said last week that he "didn't like" Wotherspoon ripping the helmet off of Othmann at the end of a fight. Who cares? He was angry after taking some hits. Wotherspoon has that 2011 Bruins mentality of turning loose at the right time. No one should be stifling that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad