GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Blues 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu. It begins!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
One thing I’ve noticed tonight and might be just vibes and not actually factually correct but feels like Sharks are keeping the blues to the outside in the defensive zone and limiting shot slots. Also support is there on zone entries. All of these things feel like fundamentals but ya know maybe having an actual system will work.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Salt and Vinegar round out my top 3 for Miss Vickies. Don't think I've tried Honey Dijon.

To me, it's the best chip brand around!

How did you become a Sharks fan? I'm from Victoria btw!

I haven't noticed him a ton, but that's alright. It's been a great game so far.

#3 for me is probably the Applewood smoked BBQ. The Salt & Vinegar ones are good though because they're different since it's salt & malt vinegar.

They are also my favorite overall chip brand, though I would probably go for a bag of Doritos as much as them.

Gaining ground is the President's Choice stuff from Real Canadian Superstore. They've got this "World of Flavors" line that's got some hits in it like Filipino Adobo Chicken flavored ones (it's like salt & vinegar but better because it's also got soy and garlic flavors) and a taco flavor. And in the regular line there's a "Cheesy Garlic Bread" flavor that's really good too. They also have a flavored sparkling water/Bubly knockoff that's got some great oddball flavors in it too. Like Mango-Peach and Strawberry-Calamansi Citrus.

As for me being a Sharks fan, honestly its mostly down to "they came into the league when I was little so their merch was sold everywhere and I really liked the logo" :laugh:

I still have the very first hat I ever got somewhere. It's way too small now, obviously :laugh:

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
somebody decked him there

lol goodie is so much better with the puck than kunin. and he's not real good at ALL lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad