GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Blues 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu. It begins!

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
pirateflag.gif

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
As always, I will SNOG the first few games of the season and then lose track and interest (in SNOG, not the team).

Sharks 5 (Eklund, Wallman, Celebrini, Goosex2)
Blues 4

Last season, I gave up after Game 28. Too much pain. This season, I watched my first preseason game....and every single preseason game thereafter haha

Reactions: Friday

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
does it really begin if 80% of the fanbase cant watch it lol
perfect time to hit up your local sports bar that actually shows Sharks games

I'm definitely not paying for ESPN+ or whatever ridiculous tier that Hulu wants me to pay a premium for

Reactions: Mattb124

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I heard something about goal songs being different this season (unique to each player), curious to see how it goes. I think having a goal song for each player is an idea that sounds great in theory, but in practice, after the initial roar from the goal being scored, having a different song play each time (unless the same person keeps scoring every single home goal), is going to kill the roar after that initial pop.

That said, as it is, "Get Ready For This" (a song I love and forever associate with Sharks skating out of the Shark head in the 90's), is a huge buzzkiller after that initial pop.

Just figure out a version of Rock N Roll Part II that doesn't pay Gary Glitter any royalties and use that. lol

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Does anyone know if you can start already in progress games from the beginning on ESPN+? With the 49ers also playing tonight I am probably going to be watching the Sharks on delay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad