GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Blues 7:30pm ESPN+/Hulu. It begins!

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
This is the first Sharks game I'm attending since before Covid, so the Sharks better ball out. And by ball out I mean score at least one goal and don't be down by four after the first period.
I'll be there too! First game at the tank since the 10-1 destruction vs VAN so also very hopeful for your ball out description

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I'll be there too! First game at the tank since the 10-1 destruction vs VAN so also very hopeful for your ball out description
The last game I was at featured Joe Thornton scoring a goal so... it's been a while. :laugh:

Honestly I'm pretty good at keeping my spirits up even during big losses, call me the Fabian Zetterlund of Sharks fans.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
As always, I will SNOG the first few games of the season and then lose track and interest (in SNOG, not the team).

Sharks 5 (Eklund, Wallman, Celebrini, Goosex2)
Blues 4

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Looking forward to the game tonight. Hopefully we see some fun stuff. I feel bad for the Wennberg line, they’re going to get destroyed.

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
Blues starting their backup Hofer, last time he played the Sharks Eklund got his hattrick....
Prediction: Sharks are going to start the season with a bang and light up the Blues that are on the first game of a back to back. Sharks 5 Blues 2 Goals: Celebrini, Toffoli, Eklund, Zetterlund, Guschin

Reactions: sharks_dynasty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad