GDT: Game 1: Red Wings vs penguins 8:00 pm et 10/10/24

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Are we already gonna revert to "We are better if we play all our prospect rookies" after 2 periods? Haven't we learned to give this shit like 10 games until we get an actual prespective of what this team is gonna look like this year?

Guys Kane has no points this game let's move him to a contender this week and bring up Nate and we will be instantly better.

Good strawman

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Hey, you care about what you want to care about, I'll care about what I want to care about.

This junk, I do not care about.

Third period hockey, I do care about. OT would be nice.
You brought it up then replied like a douche bag about it when someone answered. I simple "Oh I wasn't aware, thanks" Would have sufficed.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I don't feel like watching the rest of this game, haha. I mean, I'm gonna, but how the hell am I already experiencing that and it's only Game 1.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
We have all these losers another year. And just when you think we’re rid of them, he resigns them like Steve did for Trashmussen and Veleno. Don’t be surprised when Petry and Chiraot get 3 year extensions.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Edvinsson just can't take retaliation there. And the pk can't touch the puck 3 or 4 times and not clear it. Pretty awful game all around from this team especially for playing a team that should be tired

Reactions: TKB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad