GDT: Game 1: Red Wings vs penguins 8:00 pm et 10/10/24

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
No grip me harder..

If they had no faith and confidence in him he wouldn't have made the nhl lineup game one.

Knowing our luck 5 players will be Injured by game 3 and he'll be on the 2nd line. Then we can all rejoice when he's well on his way to being a 100 point player.

I'll just call it what it is and I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but he's gonna pan out to be a borderline 3rd liner and play for 7 teams before he retires.
Too much gripping and we might both go blind.

I did say they don't have much faith in him. Not none. Like, enough to give him a spot and try him out, I agree.

I'm not hand-wringing or worrying over here. I'm not really invested in Berggren for good or bad. I hope he turns into a player, we all win if that's the case. But projecting him as a borderline 3rd-liner who plays for 7 teams is probably pretty accurate.

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Too much gripping and we might both go blind.

I did say they don't have much faith in him. Not none. Like, enough to give him a spot and try him out, I agree.

I'm not hand-wringing or worrying over here. I'm not really invested in Berggren for good or bad. I hope he turns into a player, we all win if that's the case. But projecting him as a borderline 3rd-liner who plays for 7 teams is probably pretty accurate.
I was gonna fight you and scream at you over the penalty box glass too.

• Haha
Reactions: jaster

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Do we get 5 goals Husso tonight? Or a performance for the ages?.

Here we gooo!!

So their guy in net makes his NHL debut. Of course. Need to shake this guy up early.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
mtmadb.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad