Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm not one to pump Roy's tires (as previously documented on this very forum), but the guy is playing a great game tonight. Totally bailing the two anchors he's playing with out, and I would be curious to see him tried with Laine and Dach.

He also looks focused, which suggests he actually slept last night for a change.
Joshua can't afford to have mates who can't make a seven foot pass to ensure he keeps his momentum. :ha:

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
He's a 50 point player, that was his pace last season. Those are results.

As I said, he's below Laine and Dach, but he's still a useful player. He plays hard, has good vision, good hands, great speed.
I beleive some results will come with him if he keep on working hard like that. Just a matter of time I think. A bit like what we had with Lehkonen. At least in his line he can be more the fast check player and the first one to skate back if there is a turn-over.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I'd trade Dvo with a pick for future consideration and sit Anderson's ass in the stand for the reste of the year, buy his ass out this summer. Play some kids instead. Even Condotta would de better than both. They're a net negative on the ice
If Kapanen continues to have a good camp, he may force HuGo to find a trading partner for Dvo.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
I beleive some results will come with him if he keep on working hard like that. Just a matter of time I think. A bit like what we had with Lehkonen. At least in his line he can be more the fast check player and the first one to skate back if there is a turn-over.
Yeah. I do think he's a third liner though. Luckily for us, we have a great russian prospect coming in soon and that should solve the problem 😇

• Love
Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Give him a year in Laval, let him cook.
I doubt he can be much more than a 4th liner tbh. At his age I think I'd rather have him learn the ropes of the NHL. Realistically, he'll play in Laval though. To be clear, I don't disagree with that either

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
Yeah. I do think he's a third liner though. Luckily for us, we have a great russian prospect coming in soon and that should solve the problem 😇
He paced for 50+ points mostly playing with two guys that most fans think would put in the AHL if they could (Armia & Gallagher). He's quite easily a top-6 player.

Reactions: Sagikev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad