Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Really good 1st period for Laine. His skillset are elite.

Kapanen going to make the team if he continue to play like that!

I want Kapanen to force Montreal to trade Dvorak before the season starts. I feel like he's the one who could make him dispensable. More than Beck because I believe Beck is destined for Laval regardless.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Gally and Anderson are on 3 year deals and going nowhere.
DVO is expiring and in the way of *2* prospects , named Beck and Kapanen

Do you want me to buy you a Dvorak Habs jersey? I am sure he is part of the future of this team.

Start looking at the big picture bud.
You going to be ok? Lol.

You’re complaining about a guy 10 minutes into preseason game 1.

It’s one thing to say he is going to be traded (which I agree) but complain about his game 10 mins in.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Honestly what's the knock on Kapanen, he's big, solid on face-off, great defensively with a pretty good IQ and really underrated offensively.

His speed?

Reactions: ChikN

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I saw that ad last night during Tout Le Monde En Parle. No idea how I did not cry as I was watching...

You heart last night

1727136059178.png

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Lane Hutson prove that he have superstar potential. He is truly insane. He isn't going to be a two-way guy, but he is much better at defense than Victor Mete 100%. He have good potential to be good at his own zone.

Truly dynamic, high IQ, amazing hands, amazing passing ability...

Special player for sure!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad