Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
In the words of CP31, folks, just chill.
Preseason!! lol

As always though fans of the canadian markets go crazy after one preseason game!! Never fails eh....

look man it's preseason for all of us, i'm just preparing my posts and making sure they're up to speed, picking who's going to be my nemesis this season since Slaf decided he's good now, etc

hf training camp

Reactions: habsfan891

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I use to get fired from the 1st preseason game, I long ago stopped putting any weight on results as long as you see decent progress from the youngsters.

It’s interesting looking at last season’s preseason standings.

Of the 15 teams that finished with a record above .500 - 6 made the playoffs.

Of the 8 teams that finished with a record below .500 - 6 made the playoffs.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
MSL PC, not much. Said he wants Laine to go out and have fun and just feel better about being on the ice day by day. Wants the line to start finding their own identity within the team concepts.

About Lane - Savard he said that he really liked what he saw last two games of the season, its familiar for Lane to have Savard besides him and Savard is really good with young players.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
That sucks.
That happened to me but to make matters worse it wasn't even my dog.
I was Dog sitting for my brother in law and his dog wasn't very environmentally aware. :help:
Blood y dog never had a back yard. :laugh:
It's never happened before! I am so annoyed. My dog is almost 12 years old, has had this yard for the last 6 years but she's pretty much blind now. I have caught her in the yard a few times now with skunks but she can hardly see at night so I was able to shoo her inside. Still, I go out with her now just to do a quick sweep and make sure it's safe. Last night we let her out and didn't go with her... She comes back inside and STINKS. She was in the house for 30 seconds and the entire house STINKS of skunk. Was able to get most of the smell off but she took the spray in the side of her head, right in the ear, and I can't properly clean the inside of her ear, so she still kind of stinks. Poor thing is just shaking and confused.

Meanwhile I can't shake this smell. It feels like it's everywhere. My hands stink from washing her and I can't get rid of it.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Finallyyyyy,

And i miss it due to a 2nd date, excellent

Pro tip; Don't tell her you watch hockey until the 87th date.

1000008635.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad