Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Preseason is the ultimate tease

Seeing players like Hutson, Engstrom, Mailloux, Reinbacher, Barron, Kapanen and Beck will I think make preseason interesting watching for me. Plus Xhekaj and Struble.

I ready to be disappointed in Dach and Laine. It would be normal for them to take some time to get their groove back.

I'm also feeling optimistic for some reason about Armia, Dvo, Gallagher, and Anderson for some reason. I'm hopeful they can show something decent as bottom sixers, and in Armia and Dvo's cases get us a nice little something at the TDL.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I use to get fired from the 1st preseason game, I long ago stopped putting any weight on results as long as you see decent progress from the youngsters.
It’s a good game for the young players that won’t play with the Bas this year to see where they are in their progression yes

Are they icing all their AHL/NHL Q born players? And all their ex-Habs/Rocket too.
Yep class move by Philly

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It’s a good game for the young players that won’t play with the Bas this year to see where they are in their progression yes

Yep class move by Philly
I have to clarify one thing...while results aren't important, losing every game isn't a good sign either.

That Flyers lineup is ridiculous, that meets the minimum requirements? lol
Ottawa iced a minor league team and beat a veteran laden Leafs line up last night. Hungry youngsters will compete way harder than a seasoned vet working out the kinks.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm sure it's been said already but my dog got skunked and I am too tired to search. What channel is this game on? Thank you
That sucks.
That happened to me but to make matters worse it wasn't even my dog.
I was Dog sitting for my brother in law and his dog wasn't very environmentally aware. :help:
Blood y dog never had a back yard. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad