Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 Preseason Habs vs. Philadelphia (Monday Sept. 23 – 7PM ET) RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I tend to think of a whipping boy as a scapegoat.

JA might be getting whipped but it's well earned after last year. He's going to have to produce to get the fans back.
I tend to agree. My comment was more just an observation that every season there is one player that all of HFHabs hates & wants to get rid of. After bobbling that setup, the first thing that popped into my head was "Oh he is volunteering to be this years MHP most hated player." Like right from the get go, first shift, first game, pre-season! :laugh:

@CheldishGamibno actually answer to your ?

• Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
I tend to agree. My comment was more just an observation that every season there is one player that all of HFHabs hates & wants to get rid of. After bobbling that setup, the first thing that popped into my head was "Oh he is volunteering to be this years MHP most hated player." Like right from the get go, first shift, first game, pre-season! :laugh:

@CheldishGamibno actually answer to your ?
Oh shit I thought y'all were talking about Josh Roy lmao. Josh A can f*** off

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Way to early to tell and the opposition is not enough good but Kapanen look good
He's skating well enough. I'm not sure I like how he positions himself compared to the puck and the net. Should probably work on facing both a bit more as a center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad